Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In the beginning... I was corny

I'm always saying I should start a blog.  I love fashion and styling.  So, I could talk about that.  I'm passionate about certain topics.  That would bring great diversity and a spark to my blog. I want to start a weight loss challenge for myself and this will hold me accountable.  That's really personal.  I have a big issue with failing publicly.  So, I don't do anything that would allow me fail on a "grand" scale. Eek, maybe I should rethink this blog thing and keep fashion.  But,  I'm not I just moved clear across the country to chase my dream of doing something BIG!  I can't wimp out on my blog.

I always question who would want to listen to me talk.  Then I "casually" made a comment about starting a blog and 8 of my wonder 364 "friends" said they would read it  so here is my first post.  I hope to talk about dating or lack thereof, life, my faith, FASHION, my new weight loss challenge to myself and this new adventure of living my life unscripted and without regrets.

I hope you enjoy getting to know me, the person I've been hiding.

Live Outside the Box 
A. Jai

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your new blog! Very cool. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Alisha! I'd like to know more about the "corny" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It's been fun so far hearing the initial feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Lisha i'm adding your blog to my bloglovin....good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took forever for me to figure out who Tiki Green was. Thank you so much! It should be interesting.

      Delete